« Hard Time Getting A Job In The Future? Non-Guidelines Sentence | Main | Prison Not Appropriate For Rehabilitation? »



my husband has a case with the state ad the federal for the same charge but the federal charge is longer than state would he be able you use that time for the federal also he has put in motions after motion for the state and no response what should he do im his wife


Hey good to see this site up and going again. Maybe we should rename it Judge Weinsteins greatest hits.com.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Email | RSS Feeds

Get Updates By Email

   Enter your email address:


www Blog

Links & Resources